Independent insurance agents are men and women entrepreneurs who own their business and most importantly, have access to multiple insurance company products. The ability to work with numerous markets equates to the best opportunity to tailor coverages to suit your needs.
As independent businesspeople, independent agents live and work in your community and also impact the local economy, pay taxes, and are committed to the state and local business climate. Independent agents are vested in the success of our state and demonstrate it everyday in Rotary Clubs, little league baseball organizations and the like.
Many consumers consider price as the sole criteria in making a purchase decision. Beware of the pitfalls of basing decisions exclusively on price. Like many other products and services - many times you get what you pay for. That's not to say there aren't good values to find when looking at insurance policies, but spend the time to investigate all your options with an independent insurance agent who can bring numerous markets to the table.
Your Independent Insurance Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to anyone company. Thus, you do not need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of insurance products - home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent's livelihood. Therefore, serving you is your independent agent's most-important concern.